Thank you for shopping at GAMBLERBASSBOATSSTORE.COM! Our return and exchange policies are stated below.
1. The Return and Exchange Policy described below applies only to online purchases made through www.gamblerbassboatsstore.com.
2. FINAL SALES: All sales of Clearance items and Custom Embroidery/Personalized items are FINAL SALE items, and cannot be returned for exchange, credit, or refunds.
3. For all other items, to be eligible for an exchange, credit or refund as described below, the merchandise must be returned unworn with tags (if applicable) and must be accompanied by the return form and an explanation as to the reason for the requested return. Please note that refunds are only available for online purchases returned by mail.
RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED 15 DAYS FROM THE SHIPPED DATE.
If any item, other than FINAL SALE merchandise, purchased at www.gamblerbassboatsstore.com. fails to meet your expectations:
1. It may be returned to our Gambler Bass Boats Store located in Groveland, FL for an exchange or store credit towards your next purchase; or
2. It may be returned by mail to the address below for a refund.
For Refund of Online Purchases:
1. Please email a request for a "Return Form" to admin@AMSCare.com Include your invoice #, and your desired return email address. Customer Service will forward a detailed return form to you via email with your item list. Per the instructions listed on the form, please fill complete the form and enclose within the package you are returning. Retain your original order invoice for your records.
2. Pack and seal your return merchandise securely (in original package if possible) and include the completed "Return Form". Please note that you will be responsible for the return shipping cost. Shipping and Handling charges are not refundable.
3. Mail package to:
Gambler Bass Boats Store, Attn: Returns, 20150 Independence Blvd, Groveland, FL, 34786.
4. Please allow 2-3 weeks from the return shipped date for your account to be credited, and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
Returns for Defective Items and Wrong Items Shipped:
1. We sincerely apologize for any defective products or incorrect items that were shipped to you. Any defective item(s) that was different from Original Invoice may be refunded or exchanged: These items may be returned to our Gambler Bass Boats Store in Groveland, FL for and exchange or store credit towards your next purchase; or by mail. Please note that all defective items(s) are subject to inspection. To ensure proper processing on the return form indicate the return reason. If defective, describe the defect and if you would like a replacement, please indicate "exchange" on the notes section. -Upon inspection, if item(s) is deemed defective or wrong item(s) shipped, your return shipping cost will be credited back to the same form as the original order payment method.
2. All other permitted exchanges can only be made at GAMBLER BASS BOATS STORE, 20150 Independence Blvd., Groveland, FL 34736
Returns on Online Purchases made with Gift Card, E-Gift Certificate or Store Credit:
Credit/reversal of charges can only be made the exact Gift Card, E-Gift Certificate or Store Credit used to make the purchase.
Questions or Comments?
Contact CUSTOMER SERVICE via email: admin@AMSCare.com